Monday, August 16, 2010

On Line Shopping Benefits

I've started buying more and more on line these days.  Why?  It's not because I am too lazy to go to the store, it's because I buy too impulsively while I am there.  A quick trip to the mall for a new pair of shoes sends me home with a new fragrance, a shirt for my husband, and a new M.A.C. lipstick.

In this economy, I want to be more mindful of buying what I need, not what I  impulsively want.  Shopping on line allows me to narrow my focus to the task at hand and to edit my cart before I checkout (without the sales clerk tapping her foot because I am taking too long!). 

When you're in need of a baby shower gift, next time, log on to http://www.poshlittlepeople.com/ and load up your cart and then you can remove/add as you wish until you have it just right!  We'll even ship your gift neatly wrapped in colorful tissue and ribbon so if you're in a real pinch, you can just grab it and go.  And since our shipping is always free, you're not adding on those pesky extra dollars that you may have to subtract from your gift total. 

We have a variety of layette items such as baby blankets, crib shoes, sweet dresses, overalls, footed sleepers, and more!  Don't see what you're looking for?  Just send us an email.  At Posh Little People, we always strive for customer satisfaction!

1 comment:

  1. The gift wrapping is incredible! Posh Little People out does EVERYONE in personal service, quality and great prices. My neice is wearing her red riding hood cape now - so cute!!

    ReplyDelete